Computers or other such devices are highly prone to malware, Trojan and new virus attacks. So it’s always recommended to go for something reliable and powerful antivirus to protect your system from getting attack or infected. AVG antivirus security software is one such powerful and reliable internet security software.
AVG technology is renowned internet security software, known for its free version of security software. Some of the advantages of using AVG which makes it popular globally are-
- Protection in email.
- Very smart scanner to detect the new viruses.
- Anti-theft and Camera trapping.
- Powerful mobile security.
AVG technology is known among the mass, for its implicit services and products that are further recognized for the advanced and innovative technology as well as exceptional features. Besides all this, sometimes the users may face certain technical glitches during AVG retail registration or any other process associated with this popular antivirus. This may also happen that the AVG antivirus you are using is taking too long to respond or some of the programs aren’t working properly, and many others.
Look out the steps to get ultimate solution for your AVG antivirus related issues-
- To repair any corrupted access rights to AVG files, go for the AVG reset access tool.
- You need to save all your works, close all the pages and run the program.
- Go for downloading the AVG reset Access tool.
- Now, close all the running programs, you’re working on it.
- Go for ‘Run’ the download file then select ‘Accept’ to confirm the license agreement.
- To fix the changes, select ‘Continue’ option.
- Restart your PC
- To remove any previous version of AVG or any parts of AVG, go for AVG remover.
- Go for downloading the AVG remover tool from avg.com/retail that can be accessed via any web browser
Please note- AVG Remover scans your PC to find all the installed AVG products.
- Click the AVG product, you wanted to uninstall.
- Select ‘Remove’ option.
- Click ‘Restart’ option, to restart your PC
- After restart, if the “Open file- Security warning’ dialog appears then go for selecting ‘Run’ to complete the uninstallation.
- If asked, go for restarting your PC, again.
- Download and Install AVG o your PC.
- Visit the official website avg.com/retail to download
- Click on the ‘Download’ option, then go for selecting ‘Run’ or ‘Save’ option.
Please note- Click ‘Run’ option will initiate the installation. The tab that reads ‘Initializing installation’ will appear now.
- Screen will appear ‘Welcome to AVG Installer’, choose the language, as per your convenience and click ‘Next’ option.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to accept the license agreement to move next step.
- You will redirected to the page, ‘Select your product’ from basic or full option.
- After choosing ‘Basic Protection’ option, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Go for choosing from ‘Express Install’ or ‘Custom Install’.
- After that on the next screen, go for clicking ‘Next’ option after accepting the ‘Default’ option.
Please note- you can go for omitting certain components, you don’t wish to install on the ‘Custom Options’ screen.
- Select on the ‘Next’ option, to proceed next.
- Reboot your system to finish the process.