AVG security Software Company has been providing advanced security services users across the globe. From offline to online protection, AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall gives all the mandatory layers of protection to protect your data from harm and device as well as any potential damage.
Users can access the security product on multiple devices whether it is Computer, Mac, iOS, and Android. Regardless of your purchase mode, you will receive the activation code to activate the product. Withdraw AVG retail registration code or check your email if you have an Online subscription.
A diverse range of security features is offered to subscribed customers. If you are using AVG free trial version, you may have the access to basic features for a limited validity.
How AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall secures your data?
- Easy to navigate through diver features
- High-end protection against online threats
- Block unsafe web pages and stops infected downloads
- Keeps all the sensitive data secure from hacker’s attack
- Firewall protection to chunk up the access of any unknown source to your computer
if you are looking out for steps to download, install and activate AVG product on your computer, refer to the article below.
Download AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall on your Computer:
- Open an updated web browser and go to avg.com/retail
- At the bottom of the page, you will find ‘Login to my AVG account’ option, click on that and enter your login details associated with your AVG account. If you are not an existing user, follow the steps mentioned below
- On the main page, you will see AVG activation code field, enter your AVG retail registration code and proceed to the fields below
- Enter an email address on an existing domain and confirm it
- Create a password and re-enter the password as to complete the sign up process
- Scroll down and you will find a green colored button of “Register & Activate”, hit the button
- Select your device if asked and click your AVG product – AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall
- Click on the download button and wait until the download is in progress
Your account is now created and you are enabled to install AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall. Move next to install AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall by executing the steps below.
Install AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall on your Computer:
- Press CTRL+ J key altogether, a list of downloads will appear then Double-click on the file you have downloaded
- Run the file as administrator
- If your device asks for permission, enter the password and give the access to install and activate AVG retail registration on your computer
- Follow the instructions mentioned displayed on the screen
- Enter AVG retail registration code if asked
Installation might take few minutes, do not close the AVG installation window or shut down your computer as it may cause AVG installation errors and other problems as well. And once the installation is done, activate your AVG retail registration to stay protected from online threats and cyber crimes. Withdraw the activation code and follow the process as mentioned.
Prior to the activation process, please make sure that you have a stable and strong internet connection so you do not encounter any AVG activation error or interruption.
- Log in to your account via avg.com/retail
- Select your product
- If you see a clickable Activate button under your AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall, click on it to download
- If you don’t see any activate button, your product is already activated. To confirm the activation, go to your profile and check for the subscription details
- Alternatively, you can activate the product via AVG setup on your computer
- Click on the AVG icon and launch the product
- Click on Activate or Update AVG in the window
- If you don’t see any such option, the product is already activated and under subscription validity
To make sure about the activation of the antivirus product, run a task and analyze its performance. If you encounter the program is showing sluggish behavior or any other problem, get in touch with AVG customer support to resolve your problem.
Turn on AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall Protection on your Computer:
To safeguard your computer, AVG antivirus sometimes blocks the access of many applications to connect with the internet. In most of the cases, the firewall protection of AVG antivirus turns off, or you might have turned the settings off. As you are done with installation and activation process, make sure you turn on AVG firewall protection to secure your device and data from any sort of internet risks.
- Launch AVG
- Select the Firewall Tile
- Go to the settings icon and at the right corner of the page then click on Advanced Settings
- On the menu at the left sides, click Applications
- Click Add button
- Click the three dot icon in the path text section, search for the application that you want to permit the protection of, and click Open
- Select Create and analysis the Application action options
- Click OK and confirm
- To end the process, close the firewall settings window
To examine if the settings are properly made and saved, run AVG Firewall security. Please note that if the application has more file to run, that will require Internet access and you may require to go over the steps again.
The users may contact the AVG Customer Support, if they face any difficulty while performing the aforementioned steps of www.avg.com/retail.